MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) – Earlier this week the Wisconsin Financial Growth Company introduced the launch of a brand new intelligence tool to help small businesses.
SizeUpWI is a brand new data intelligence tool that’s designed to help small and midsize businesses thrive and develop by making sound strategic enterprise choices.
WEDC stated small and midsize businesses make up about 99% of Wisconsin’s financial system.
“Small businesses are the heart of Wisconsin’s economy,” WEDC secretary and CEO Missy Hughes stated. “SizeUpWI provides access to the same data large corporations use to help smaller businesses maintain their competitive edge.”
SizeUpWI is offered by means of a multiyear licensing settlement by means of a web based supplier that delivers massive data intelligence to present insights on native rivals, customers, promoting hotspots and key suppliers.
Whether or not a enterprise proprietor has a longtime enterprise or is simply getting began, WEDC stated SizeUpWI can help with the next:
- Serving to discover potential prospects to get a transparent image of enterprise alternatives
- Analyzing comparative efficiency by figuring out and finding trade rivals
- Finding close by key suppliers to optimize enterprise operations
- Pinpointing geographic hotspots to streamline advertising efforts and selling their businesses effectively
- Mapping native areas that provide one of the best potential for enterprise growth
If you happen to’re involved in studying extra or utilizing SizeUpWI, you possibly can entry the tool at wedc.org/SizeUpWI.
Click on right here to obtain the NBC15 Information app or our NBC15 First Alert climate app.
Copyright 2023 WMTV. All rights reserved.